GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WWW.UNIQUEBYKLAUSEN.COM WEBSITE
Copyright for the content published on the website.
SC KLAUSEN EXIM S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as Klausen Exim), will not transfer the ownership title of software applications (GDPRComplet solutions).
Klausen Exim owns full and complete rights to the title and thus all copyrights and patents. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, disassemble the software in a form that is perceptible to humans. All information, products or applications contained in this site are the property of Klausen Exim, who reserves the right to change the content and/or the website structure at any time and without prior notice.
The entire content of staging.uniquebyklausen.com is protected by copyright law, All Rights Reserved. All rights regarding the pages, content and presentation of the site are owned by Klausen Exim. It is forbidden to copy, modify, display, distribute, transmit, publish, market, license, create derivative works or use the content of the website for any purpose without the written confirmation of Klausen Exim. Access and use of staging.uniquebyklausen.com is free and aims to help users find the necessary information in the easiest and fastest way possible, according to everyone’s requirements.
The information present on the PDO Community is of general interest and is made available to users free of charge. The term “user” of this page means any person or legal person who will access the page. You may copy and print the contents of the DPO Community page for your personal, non-commercial use. In any other case, the content of the PDO Community may not be reproduced, modified or exploited without the explicit consent of the representatives of the PDO Community.
The information content refers to the description in a certain degree of detail of the activities, products and services of Klausen Exim. Klausen Exim will not give any guarantee regarding:
- avoiding improper use or interruption in site utilization;
- adversely affecting other systems by using the site;
- non-existence of viruses or other components that could harm the website users.
Thus, Klausen Exim cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of its site.
All information presented on the site regarding GDPRComplet products, prices, information, marketing campaigns and promotions, technical aspects, are presented for information purposes only. Nothing in staging.uniquebyklausen.com can constitute a firm offer to contract and Klausen Exim cannot be held liable in the absence of further agreements.
DPO Community web page content, information and other material presented does not represent legal advice under the Law no. 51/1995.
The GDPR is a set of rules based on complex principles, which is open to interpretation and also contains many areas in which Member States are invited to intervene. There is currently very little guidance on the implementation of the GDPR and the Supervisory Authorities may have different views than those expressed in this template. Despite our efforts to provide the best services, we cannot accurately anticipate how the Supervisory Authority or the courts will interpret the Regulation. The DPO Community intends to guide and assist in the correct implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / CE.
GDPR Complet, the DPO Community, their representatives and consultants make no representations, promises or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of this content, guidance and advice, and assumes no obligation of performance or diligence to any person, expressly excludes and disclaims liability for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of using the content.
The purpose of the website content
The purpose of the website content is to provide up-to-date and accurate information. Klausen Exim cannot guarantee that these pages do not contain errors, and assures that it will do its utmost to provide accurate information and remedy any errors.
Anyone wishing to purchase one of the services or products presented on the website is asked to contact Klausen Exim through one of the means displayed on the Contact page of the website, to find out both the availability of the service or product in question and on the contractual conditions, tariffs and technical or other information.
When you are asked for information through this site, it aims to identify you or the possibility of contacting you. This is all the more necessary when using the applications available on the site.
The nature of the information requested relates in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone numbers), e-mail address, how Klausen Exim products and/or services are used or intended to be used, but may also include other information, closely related to the use of the requested services and/or products.
In order to better meet the needs and questions of users of the site, the information requested through this website will be subject to electronic storage and processing.
Communication with the website visitors
The methods by which site visitors initiate contact with us are: online chat, e-mail address, telephone number, forms present on the website. This contact takes place to request information about our products, to ask us for price offers, to consult our opinion on various topics, to benefit from our services, to facilitate the payment process.
Initiating contact with us, will be considered/represent your consent to be answered back, to be provided with the information, to receive payment details or any requested information.
Following the initial communication, Klausen Exim establishes as a legitimate interest the possibility to send and communicate further information, relevant to your request, without being a newsletter. This information may appear as a result of the improvement of our products, the launch of new products that come to your aid or aspects related to the topic discussed. Communication will be done through Microsoft Outlook or MailChimp. To that end, Klausen Exim sets a reasonable time-limit for further processing of 18 months from the date of initiation of the communication.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites that Klausen Exim deems useful in connection with the content of its site and which is not under its control or guidance. In the case of the use of these links or references, the general conditions of use corresponding to those sites will apply.
Klausen Exim cannot guarantee/control the timeliness/accuracy of the informations presented on the third parties websites that are linked to its own website.
Informations provided through the website
Any person who visits the site www.gdprcomplet.ro and who provides personal data or information through this site expressly and unequivocally agrees to the following: the processing of such data and personal information by Klausen Exim in order to perform market studies; transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations; the way Klausen Exim is solving requests, questions and complaints (see Contact page on the site); other activities undertaken by Klausen Exim and permitted by law, which are not subject to approval by the recipient.
Klausen Exim will keep this informations confidential.
Continuing to use this website constitutes your express and unequivocal consent in accordance with the GDPR directives for the protection of individuals, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
For any questions related to exercise your rights regarding the use of the website and the protection of its use, please contact us via the Contact section of the website.
PRODUCT/SERVICE DELIVERY POLICY
The products are delivered by courier company (Fan Courier or Sameday) or picked up from the showroom (Cluj-Napoca, 38-40 Calea Mănăștur Street).
For products in stock, the delivery time is 3 working days from order confirmation. For products available only on special order, the estimated delivery time is two weeks, but it will be confirmed by the Klausen representative upon order confirmation.
The shipping cost is displayed in the cart and on the order completion page (checkout).
The service of checking the package upon receipt is offered as a bonus for purchases made from the online store. We recommend that you open the package to make sure in time that the product has reached you without any problems.
For orders worth over 500 RON, the shipping is free.
No shipping fees are charged for picking up the products from the showroom.
The payment for the ordered products can be made as follows:
- cash on delivery. The cost of this service will be displayed in the cart, and it’s value is different depending on the courier company you choose.
- credit card online (using Netopia Systems)
- cash or credit card at the showroom.
For all products sold and delivered by Unique by Klausen you benefit from warranty certificates, according to the legislation in force and the commercial policies of the manufacturers.
The original warranty certificate, in printed format, is delivered in the product box to which it refers. If the product was delivered without a warranty certificate, please notify us within 72 hours of receiving the product: link formular contact sesizare.
In order to benefit from the warranty, it is necessary to keep the warranty certificate and the tax receipt/invoice received when purchasing the product.
The warranty period for lighting fixtures varies by product, from a minimum of 24 months to maximum 60 months from the date of the sale.
Average lifespan: 10 years.
In accordance with the laws: Law 449/2003, GEO 34/2014, Order 72/2010, OG 130/2000, we guarantee the quality of the delivered products, for the duration provided in the warranty certificate (24 months/60 months), on the condition that the beneficiary of the products must comply with the assembly, transport and storage instructions.
Please note that the average lifetime and warranty period of the products do not refer to light sources (bulbs).
The color of the lighting fixture or its lampshade may change due to the action of UV rays.
The device complies with the safety and quality regulations in force.
If the product you purchased online from https://www.uniquebyklausen.com/ is defective or no longer works, but is still under warranty, we will repair or replace it, if the product cannot be repaired, free of charge. You can see the expiration date of the warranty for each product in the section of your customer account: My Guarantees.
Steps to follow:
- make sure that the defect is not caused by improper installation, maintenance or use (see instructions on the warranty certificate)
- defects do not refer to aesthetic criteria (broken/cracked lampshade), blows, etc.
- complete and submit the Product Repair Warranty Form
- a Klausen representative will contact you to arrange for the defective product to be picked up by courier, free of charge
- after the product reaches Klausen headquarters (you can track the delivery status on the AWB), the fault will be recorded and, within 15 calendaristic days, the case will be resolved by repairing, replacing or refunding the value of the product, free of charge.
- if the analysis reveals that the defect is not covered by the warranty, due to defects in installation, maintenance or use, we will provide you with the following information: whether the product can be repaired, the costs and duration of the repair. You can opt for the repairs to be made by Klausen or the return of the product, but the return shipping costs, in this case, will be borne by the customer.
If the defective product is not within the warranty period, you can contact us (Product repair form outside the warranty) to estimate the possibility of repair, costs and duration of the intervention.
The repairs will be carried out at the headquarters of SC KLAUSEN EXIM SRL, from Gilău, farm 7, hall 11, Cluj county, Romania.
Requests for products under warranty are resolved within the legal period of 15 days.
- The warranty period starts from the date of product sale. This period is extended by the periods necessary to repair the product, during the warranty period.
- The buyer is obliged to strictly follow the installation and maintenance instructions.
- The product must not be damaged mechanically, or in any other way, by improper use.
- Improper use will void the warranty and the manufacturer will not be held liable in the event of accidents:
- power supply to an inadequate power source
- Use of other light sources than those recommended by the manufacturer
- Improper handling of the product.
- The warranty is only granted if the product is accompanied by the warranty certificate and tax invoice / purchase tax receipt, both in original!
- The product was delivered in perfect working order, the installation and maintenance instructions in Romanian were handed over and the conditions for granting/losing the warranty were made known.
- Any modification to the product will void the warranty. The warranty certificate is valid for all products sold by SC KLAUSEN EXIM SRL.
- The lampshade is not covered by the warranty. Lampshade aesthetic defects (scratches, bumps, breakage, etc.) that appear after purchase, as well as consumable items (eg batteries) are not covered by the warranty.
General conditions for the return of products sold by SC KLAUSEN EXIM SRL through staging.uniquebyklausen.com:
- The intention of returning the products (you may return one, several or all products within an order) is communicated to the supplier Klausen Exim by filling in the Return Form, within 14 days from the receipt of the package.
- The products you return must be in the same condition in which you received them.
- Products that have undergone unauthorized interventions, those that show signs of use, scratches, chippings, bumps, mechanical or electrical shocks, products that don’t have all accessories are not accepted.
- The return must be made with the initial labels intact, the original warranty certificate (if issued by the manufacturer/distributor) and all documents with which the product was delivered.
- If the products to be returned have been accompanied by any gifts, they must also be returned.
- Shipping costs for partial or total return of an order are borne by the customer.
Steps to follow:
- Fill in the Return Form. If you have opted for cash on delivery payment method of the order, please indicate on this form the bank account in which you want us to return your money.
- A Klausen representative will send you by email the confirmation for the processing of the return request and the transport order (Fan Courier or Sameday). If you do not want to send the package by Fan Courier, you can use any courier company operating in Romania, except the Romanian Post.
- Prepare the package with all accessories, documents and inner packaging necessary for the safe transport of the products (as you received it) and hand it over to the courier. The package must not exceed 7 kg in weight or be more than 3 m long. We recommend that you read the packaging instructions.
- Within 10 calendar days of receiving the package with the returned products (you can follow the AWB to see when the products arrive at Klausen headquarters) the return request will be resolved.
- The possible outcomes are:
- After checking the return, we find that the products are compliant (new, without defects, accompanied by the necessary documents); the value of the products is refunded, less the transport cost for return (amount that I communicated to you in step 2). Reimbursement is made within 10 calendar days of receipt of the products by Klausen.
- After checking the return we find out that the products have defects/are incomplete/there are other products than those in the completed return form or other situations. In these case you will be contacted, by phone or e-mail, by a Klausen representative for settlement. In these situations (unless you later send the omitted accessories or products), the return will be refused and you can choose that we send the package to the address indicated by you (for a fee) or to abandon them (if they are classified as waste).
The consequences of returning products
If you choose to return the products, we will refund the value of compliant products within 10 calendar days of receiving the package, based on the Return Form, completed and sent within 14 days (from the day you received the package).
If the products are returned to us, we inform you that you will have to bear the cost of returning them.
In case of return, the customer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the products resulting from their handling.
If you wish to cancel an order, you can cancel it free of charge, within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail confirming the registration of the order. From the moment the order is handed over to the courier, the cancellation is made on the circuit described in the return procedure.
CUSTOMER DATA SECURITY INFORMATION. DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
Who we are?
The company KLAUSEN EXIM S.R.L, a limited liability company, established and operating in accordance with the laws of Romania, headquartered in Gilau, Farm 7, Hall 11, Cluj county, with Trade Register no. J12 / 5082 / 28.12.1994 and CUI RO 6839312, hereinafter referred to as “KLAUSEN EXIM” is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected directly from you.
According to the legislation in use, our company is a personal data operator. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the person benefiting from our services, the representative or contact person of a company, or the person in a relationship of any kind with our company, are a “targeted person”, meaning an identified or identifiable person. In order to be completely transparent about data processing and to allow you to easily exercise your rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data operator and you, the concerned person.
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we are committed to complying with European and national legislation on personal data protection, in particular Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as the GDPR and the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency – We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
- You are in control – Within the limits of the law, we offer you the possibility to examine, modify, delete the personal data you have shared with us and to exercise your other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation – We use the data we collect only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the original ones. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Security – We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect your information as best as we can. However, keep in mind that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
Questions and requests
If you have questions or concerns about the processing of your data or about how we treat any privacy issue, you can write to us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of information we collect about you?
Any information is collected only when you voluntarily and knowingly accept sending it to us.
You can use our website without disclosing your personal data. However, if you wish to benefit from our services, you will be required to provide your personal data during a registration process.
The requested data may include: full name, telephone number, e-mail address.
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as IP address, internet browser, location.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect your information for specified and legitimate purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your questions and requests;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent;
What is the legal basis for processing?
- You have given your consent for the processing of personal data – Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Processing is required for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and us – Such as the execution of a contract regarding the sale or collaboration of one or more products on the website, by placing an order by you and accepting it by Klausen Exim, in compliance with the legal provisions and the terms and conditions for the sale of Klausen Exim products, or to take action, at your request, before concluding a contract.
- The processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation, such as keeping accounting documents for a period of 10 years.
How long do we store the data?
Personal data collected and used for the provision of services and the products supplied by Klausen Exim will be stored for the contractual period, with the possibility of extension for a longer period imposed by law, regulations or applicable rules on accounting obligations like keeping accounting records or requests of public authorities.
Immediately after the end of the applicable storage period the data will be deleted, destroyed or transferred to an archive (unless this is prohibited by applicable law or regulation on record keeping).
To ensure that data is not kept longer than necessary, Klausen Exim will periodically review the data and, if necessary, delete it.
How do we share your information with others?
Klausen Exim may transfer the data, by disclosing or granting remote access rights, only through secure applications, to third parties, such as affiliates and other business partners of Klausen Exim, acting as proxies by processing personal data for and on behalf of Klausen Exim (for example, data storage on cloud servers, legal and financial consultants, courier companies, technical service providers or shipping support providers) with which Klausen Exim has concluded contractual arrangements required in accordance with EU and national regulations.
We will transfer data to third parties only to the extent necessary to fulfill the applicable Processing Purposes for which your data is collected and processed.
Klausen Exim may disclose data in order to comply with legal provisions or in response to a request from a court or other public authority. Klausen Exim will also be able to disclose information if it considers, in good faith, that it is necessary to prevent or stop fraud or limit its consequences in order to protect Klausen Exim and its employees.
What security measures have we taken?
As a part of the administration we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved in data processing, in particular through misuse, accidental destruction, illegal or unauthorized access, loss, alteration, disclosure, intentional or accidental manipulation, third party access, deletion and modification. To this end, we have developed and implemented data security policies and other privacy practices.
Our employees as well as the service providers associated with our information systems undertake to respect the confidentiality of the personal information in our possession.
You will be notified of a data security breach within a reasonable period of time after such a breach is discovered, unless a competent public authority determines that the notification would prevent a criminal investigation or harm national security. In this case, the notification shall be postponed according to the instructions of such an authority. We will promptly answer your questions regarding such a data breach.
What are your rights?
According to the GDPR Regulation your rights are as follows:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to be informed about the processing of your data
- The right to access the data
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator
- The right to object to the data processing
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling
- The right to address the court
- The right to complaint to a Supervisory Authority
Please note that:
- If you want to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending an email to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be analyzed so that we can decide whether it is justified or not. To the extent that the request is justified, we will facilitate the exercise of your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you about the reasons for the refusal and about the rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to go to court.
- We will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the deadline can be extended depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the application, the large number of applications received or the inability to identify yourself in a timely manner.
- If, although we make every effort, we are unable to identify you and you do not provide us with additional information in order to identify you, we are not required to comply with the request.
Questions, requests and the legal exercise of your rights
If you consider that one of your rights has been violated, you can contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing at the telephone numbers +40.318.059.211 / +40.318.059.212 or by email at: email@example.com
For other information you can access the Authority’s website, at www.dataprotection.ro